Thursday, June 9, 2011
These monster pals from Storytime Candles are so sweet that I was thinking I would never be able to light them. Then I investigated further and discovered that, not only does it not hurt them when they are burned, it releases them from their candle form and allows them to FLY!! They appear to evaporate, but what they actually do is become invisible monsters that fly around your house and keep it safe! Oh, there was a small disclaimer about mischief or something, but I forget exactly what it said. I'm sure it's no big deal. I mean, how much trouble could small, invisible, flying monsters get into anyway?!